 Space / 28862
28861  |  28863
Subject:
TMC Concept Drop and Retrieval Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 13:11:36 GMT

Hello everyone.  I have been working on dropship ideas for a while.
I decided to "try out" some Dropship concepts and came up with
Drop And Retrieval Ship DR01A.  It is not fully finished but I wanted
some constructive criticism from my fellow builders.
Here is a deep link that shows size scale between a marine
wearing unpowered armor, 3 wearing the latest Power Armor
PA004B and the DR01A:

I hope you like.

Here is the Brick Shelf link:

Regards,