 Space / 28471
Re: G .02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 08:36:04 GMT

Nicely done, Phil! Now on to the critique:

Things I love: The colorscheme-it just works. As much as I’m not a fan of blue, it just works. Tried and true and you can’t go wrong. The sleek design-best example I’ve seen of de-armaturing the armature if you get what I mean. It took me a minute to actually see the armature parts. Debut MOC-what a way to enter the battle! Just slap me silly and steal my bricks...

Things I don’t: The armature: As great an idea as it is, it seems that everyone is using it. Unfortunately, this also tends to limit variety in modeling. I’d be saying the same thing to any modeller using CRG’s leg designs today.

All in all-excellent job! We all look forward to more! Please!

-Dave