 Space / 28424
Re: G .02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 05:23:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Philip Painter wrote:
   Hello again guys and gals,

I see I’m not the only one trying their hand at mech.

Mine based off the Gla Gla Armature.

Pre-moderation goodness:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/G02/g01.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/G02/g02.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/G02/g03.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/G02/g04.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/G02/g05.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/G02/g06.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/G02/g07.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/G02/g08.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/G02/g09.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/G02/g10.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/G02/g11.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/G02/g12.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/G02/g13.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/G02/g14.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/G02/g15.jpg

I’d be pleased to hear any comments or criticisms you may have. Thanks!

CerebrumInc.com

very clean-looking mecha, mr. painter. going for the studless look, eh? fantastic color scheme. the gray accented by blue looks sharp. rounded bricks also add to the clean look of the model. i also dig the weapons and the “pony tail”. one thing, though: although i have little room to talk do to the rigidity of my eva model, i still wonder if your mecha is as posable as gla-gla’s armature. if so, let’s see some rockin’ poses, man! anyway, nice job. can’t wait to see your next mecha. the j p.s. your ships are also very slick.