 Space / 28405
Re: G .02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 14:39:37 GMT

Thanks for the comments, guys.

I agree, the head could use some work. I do like the “personless” look, but it still could be better.

And as far as the mobility of the model, it does maintain all of the flexibility of the Armature. Unfortunately the armor is so heavy it does little more than stand and point it’s guns. It’s a hulk, not an acrobat.

Maybe next time.