 Space / 2843
Re: Is the spacestation dead...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 21:44:53 GMT

Rick Kujawa wrote in message ...
I made this station modular to look like the real one NASA is making.  What • is
the link to the pictures you're talking about?  My station uses mostly • special
pieces from the 2x3x6 corridor system, with rounded inside and outside • corners.
I put a bulkhead between sections so they could be sealed off in an • emergency.
I have not liked any of the other modular designs I have seen so far.

I have some pictures of my modular system (not terribly clear) at
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/zacktron/Transport/

I can also post the .dat file eventually - but I don't have the most updated
files on my machine right now.

What other modular designs are you referring to?

Still....if you have a good amount of Technic, beams would work great for
making a station superstructure with girders.  Appropriate crossbracing and
developing a system which a module can mount on would make for a sturdy
station and allow more versatility like minifig passthrough.

-Tim