 Space / 2831
Re: Is the spacestation dead...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 07:18:54 GMT

Hi Rick,

That modular station looks great.

I just have one question: Your pods don't appear to have connecting
hallways. Is that just the angle of the picture, or are you planning to
rectify this?

~Mark

--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Rick Kujawa" <spacerocks@iname.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.space
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 23:26:16 GMT
Subject: Re: Is the spacestation dead...?

Here's a prototype modular station (with door status lights) plus a surprise:
http://www.spacerocks.com/Modular%20Prototype.html

In lugnet.space, Mark Nelson writes:
Hey, SpaceStation people.

I have a question, are people actuly building, or has the spacestation died?
If it has, that is to bad... It showed so much promise...

--
Mark Nelson
Speedy's Lego Page: http://www.pressenter.com/~3nelsons/lego/