 Space / 28321
Re: PCS version of a classic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 02:18:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Gentlemen,

For your approval, the PCS-S.P.I.F.F. or Static Proton Induction Flux Flyer.

Word that comes to mind: SPIFFY. Blast, I should have know there was a meaning behind that...hmm...does NEATO convey the same umphf?

   She is based off the familiar design shared with PCSlabs by the Grand Admiral. It’s main purpose is helping PCSlabs learn new building techniques and get us back into production (ok ok, I’m just tryin to build something to get me outta the anti-buildin’ funk I’m in).

Ah ha...well maybe this placed acronym was merely a scam to permit usage of that neen transblue dish. ;-P

-ªþ§