 Space / 28317
Re: PCS version of a classic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:01:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Gentlemen,

For your approval, the PCS-S.P.I.F.F. or Static Proton Induction Flux Flyer.

Admiral, this is one frikin’ cool craft. I really like the tailfins and the entire craft is quite smooth. The only fault is the landing gear, which looks sadly stiff.

Thanks. it is quite schmoove and is quite nimble. The landing gear is stiff, but technology can always be improved. (remember in CS all landing gear is stiff)

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.