 Space / 28327
Re: PCS version of a classic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 12:18:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Gentlemen,

For your approval, the PCS-S.P.I.F.F. or Static Proton Induction Flux Flyer.

She is based off the familiar design shared with PCSlabs by the Grand Admiral. It’s main purpose is helping PCSlabs learn new building techniques and get us back into production (ok ok, I’m just tryin to build something to get me outta the anti-buildin’ funk I’m in). She’s armed with 2 Quixburst Frap Cannons and has 2 hard points on the sides for science or attack payloads. Her twin PIF drives are a recent advancement in engine technology at PCSlabs with their small size and long range. These were tested on the HOPLAB platform early this year.

Please review and respond. We should have some field action pictures from the testing labs soon. Thanks again to the Grand Admiral for the specifications, we hope he can upgrade his SPIFFcraft soon, so as to beat us on our next race through the moonbase.

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.

Ah like it! For all the other reasons mentioned, but mostly for those PCS trademark white curves snotted in below the slopes....very bulbous-licious.

Cheers, -G