 Space / 28320
Re: Starley Gravison MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 02:10:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce wrote:
Ever since Kane StarCrafters entry into the world of hover scooters, our
designers have been working round the clock to engineer the quintessential
retro hover cycle based on the original motorcycles of the 20th century.

Mr. Kunce,
You definitely have captured that original, laid-back feel of motorcycles of
yester year. I especially like the wide front chassis. However, I have to say
that the exhaust system on the Hover Hog is more intriguing.

-Andrew

PS - Now to work on responding to the rest of the numerous Kane StarCrafters
units.