 Space / 28313
  PCS version of a classic

Gentlemen, For your approval, the PCS-S.P.I.F.F. or Static Proton Induction Flux Flyer. (URL) She is based off the familiar design shared with PCSlabs by the Grand Admiral. It's main purpose is helping PCSlabs learn new building techniques and get (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS version of a classic

(...) Admiral, this is one frikin' cool craft. I really like the tailfins and the entire craft is quite smooth. The only fault is the landing gear, which looks sadly stiff. (URL) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS version of a classic

(...) Thanks. it is quite schmoove and is quite nimble. The landing gear is stiff, but technology can always be improved. (remember in CS all landing gear is stiff) (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (URL) space. (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS version of a classic

(...) Very nice. Very schmoove. Like the engine design, although I agree about the landing gear. The original spiff landing gear was great. I've noticed that all of us seem to be in anti-building lulls... -JHK (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS version of a classic

(...) Word that comes to mind: SPIFFY. Blast, I should have know there was a meaning behind that...hmm...does NEATO convey the same umphf? (...) Ah ha...well maybe this placed acronym was merely a scam to permit usage of that neen transblue dish. (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS version of a classic

(...) Ah like it! For all the other reasons mentioned, but mostly for those PCS trademark white curves snotted in below the slopes....very bulbous-licious. Cheers, -G (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)