 Space / 28123
    Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility —Derek Schin
   (...) OK...I'm not a space-hippy or anything...and I don't buy into their "the moon belongs to everyone" baloney...but it looks like the entire moonbase atmosphere supply will be vented into space once those big, unwieldy, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility —Ryan Rubino
     (...) While I found your review of this moc to be insightful, you made one critical error in judgement: you haven't seen Keith's mom, I've seen Keith's mom! Memo to the smack allergic: In space no one can hear you whine! (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility —Keith Goldman
   (...) You know I didn't even think about that until I was halfway through taking the pics. It is sad...but collateral damage to the Lady Footlocker thats sure to be attached next door will have to fall under the heading "acceptable (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)