 Space / 28055
  PCS A-LOFT

Secondary Systems is proud to announce the first ship of its new Planetary Construction Services branch. We present you with the A-LOFT or Linear Oversized Freight Transport: (URL) PCS A-LOFT> (URL) High points of the PCS A-LOFT are the roomy cab (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS A-LOFT

(...) Uhh..PCS? Th only thing that's PCS (at least to me) is the canopy. That aside, I think this model is great! The shape, colors and every in between looks very cool! (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS A-LOFT

(...) I guess I consider EB and other color schemes part of the overall style of PCS if they have the right silhouette including but not solely the canopies, just as I attempted with this. Knowing that it was quite a divergence from the PCS (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS A-LOFT

(...) Hi there, Aaron, You have done quite a nice job on this MOC. The colour scheme is right on and the thrust systems are very nice. But why call it PCS? It doesn't really fit the PCS bill but is right at home in general space. Keep up the good (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS A-LOFT

(...) I like this Aaron...very clean design. Easily recognizable as a futuristic heavy lorrie, yet zany enought to place it well in scifi. Cheers, -Gil (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS A-LOFT

(...) Gil, Thanks! I think it's great that you call it zany and lorrie. These words don't get enough use these days. Watch for more from Planetary Construction Services in the future... Aaron S (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS A-LOFT

(...) Aaron, What a funky tractor and spiffy trailer. Excellent execution on a great idea! I have to agree with Gil that the lorrie (count it) definitely fits as futuristic. I hope to add to the ventures of this new-advancing, already-existent (look (...) (21 years ago, 20-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS A-LOFT

(...) I'd love to see someone else to a Planetary Construction Services vehicle. A strong-crete mixer or transparesteel welder maybe? Aaron S (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS A-LOFT

(...) hopefully you wont be waiting long. your aloft helped break me out of a minor case of builders bloq. I'm working on the biggest moc i've ever made before and lets just say that it has actual wheels. Big OL Wheels at that. get ready -tk (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)