 Space / 27776
  New MOC: Rasputin

Getting in touch with my inner commie. View the Rasputin: (URL) I used Jon's Scumcraft cockpit config (mostly) on this one, with a bit of my Scythe's wing config. And Lenny, great scheme to work within - I had lots of fun arranging the colors. The (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Rasputin

(...) Very nice. Looks extremely whooshable. Cool. -Grand Admiral (URL) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Rasputin

(...) Sweet use of slopes, Chris. Slopes of all kinds, too. Very cool! Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Rasputin

thats a sweet job at reworking body the craft around jon's scum canopy design. I like it alot! These new sloped wedges make everything better for us... lets hope they don't dont' start making them in shorter lenghths so that the train guys can't use (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Rasputin

(...) Aahh. Looks is the key. The only thing holding the entire wing configuration (and red slopes) is that technic slopey deal, so they want to fall off every now and again. Other than that, it's pretty sound. Thanks Mark! (URL) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Rasputin

(...) That was the goal. I just got some Cloud Cars on clearance, and wanted to use at least a few of those nice curved slopes. The wings were really just something easy to get me off the hook - I didn't want any studs, so it worked out ok. (URL) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Rasputin

(...) Thanks Travis. That canopy config is a good way to use the starfighter piece - the only drawback is it's not completely sealed (his feet kind of stick out) and there's no way to attach the controls to the ship. I hate that canopy anyway, I (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Rasputin

(...) To be honest it's not one of my favorites of your work, But a good job none the less. I'm not a big fan of that canopy in general. It's use, I find, can be very limited and it could stand to be a little larger. I do like the engine setup. I (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Rasputin

(...) Yeah, it is a very limiting piece. But I swear it taunts me. I have no intentions of using it, but it just sits there and laughs at me. I hate it. :-) As for the Slave I piece, it was truly an accident. I was looking for another way to do it, (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Rasputin

(...) Oh that dratted JSF cockpit...both a boon and a curse. Works really well here tho', and the SNOTted out larger slopes give the form and a nice sweep. Cool stuff as per, Chris. Cheers, -Gil (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Rasputin

(...) And it's all your fault! Don't ask me why, but it is. :-) And thanks on the slopes - had to do something with the clearance Cloud Cars and all the dk grey that piled up. High praise from the real master of the small moc. (URL) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Rasputin

(...) Chris, This lil bugger is sweet! I have to make me one of these. I too like the juxtaposed angles and the engine config is a perfect fit. Kudos for integrating those technic beam slopes so well. As for the landing gear, I'd say you saw a (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)