 Space / 27607
Re: "Elefant" Hover Tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 20:27:32 GMT

   The Elefant has strong, laser-resistant armor. The pilot and gunner are totally protected by armor; they rely on sensors to guide the ship.

Oddly enough, i started with the gun and worked from there. the tank itself is really kinda easy to build, and i’m sure i could build two or three more than the two i have without seriously endangering my collection. i dunno, but i think this is a really cool quality.

Leonard-

This is really neat! I definately like the main armament, and I like how you think “out of the box” in the design of this vehicle’s shape. Also, usually, successful military vehicles and equipment find themselves being utilized in a number of ways, and have a number of variants. I like the concept of the Elefant being able to have different weapons packages. Finally, It’s been mentioned in other posts about the glaring vulnerabilities of armored fighting vehicles with big honking windshields, so it’s also good to see that a good design can look cool without them.

Very good MOC!!!

Live it up,

-sb