 Space / 27604
  "Elefant" Hover Tank

(URL) In responce to PCS's obvious aggressive actions, especially the launching of the Vanguard and various other smaller spy devices, the Jr.Marshalate was ordered to develop a Next Generation Hover Tank to help defend the territory of the Eastern (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: "Elefant" Hover Tank

(URL) drat! here's the sneak peaks: (URL) h01 thru h14 and the folder: (URL) sorry. -lenstu (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: "Elefant" Hover Tank

Cool! I especially like the "suicide" doors. Nice touch. James Wilson Dallas, TX (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: "Elefant" Hover Tank

(...) Leonard- This is really neat! I definately like the main armament, and I like how you think "out of the box" in the design of this vehicle's shape. Also, usually, successful military vehicles and equipment find themselves being utilized in a (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: "Elefant" Hover Tank

Leonard Neat design! It's tanky without being, well, "tanky". The color scheme is very nice indeed. I'm unsure of how the crew fits, though--more detail shots needed, perhaps? (Ldraw? ;) ) (...) It's also a very, very, *very* Soviet quality. (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: "Elefant" Hover Tank

(...) Comrade! This tank will bolster the lines of defense on all fronts! I love how the gun is an overglorified chin turret. Really like this. I wish I could see the back end, to see the engine exhaust. I think I'll give my hand at this. Maybe a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: "Elefant" Hover Tank

(...) Very cool. I really like the shapes made with the slopes here. And the main gun really gives an 'oversized' look to it. And it rotates, too. Wheee!! :) Th alternate color scheme also looks spiffy,too. Looks like they were design for different (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: "Elefant" Hover Tank

(...) I especially thought about the structural weakness when I was building the Kalashnikov. The bridge is under one big paradisa canopy, and I thought, you know, one missile and the whole ship is rendered useless (also cause 50% of the crew sat in (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: "Elefant" Hover Tank

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote: -snip- Hey Leonard, Sorry for not replying to the main message, but I found this one very interesting. First I'll talk about your MOCs. I really like the two hover tanks! Heh. They're very compact, sleek, and (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: "Elefant" Hover Tank

(...) I quite like this Lennsky...the windowless craft is a practical design for such a craft. Very unorthodox. I dig. Cheers, -Gil (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)