 Space / 27247
Re: Memphis Class Medium Multipurpose Carrier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 20:05:35 GMT

Hmm...interesting, I hadn't thought about all that (referring to all replies
here).  Especially with the backstory Dan posted, now I get it.

Dan, it is quite possible to get clean-looking ships while still having surface
detail.  Inlay it.  Just look at Federation ships (ST).  You're reply sounds
like you've got the idea though.  It's neat ship design, it just needed
tweaking.

-Stefan--"Eagerly awaiting the 'Firefly' movie, and cursing FOX execs
everyday..."-G.