 Space / 27126
    my three MOCs, the redtail, the sentinel and EVA unit 00 —Brad Klee
   Here are my three new MOCs: First off, Faye Valentine's Redtail mono craft. The mono pod design is stolen from Jonathan Mizner. There really isnt a way to improve on his wonderful design, but I added different seating and control. And now, the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.space) !

        Re: my three MOCs, the redtail, the sentinel and EVA unit 00 —John Riley
   (...) SPOT-ON! You've captured the look perfectly. This reminds me: I have some Cowboy Bebop MINIs to post. And the movie to watch next week (supposed to arrive Monday). Is anybody going to do a minifig scale Hammerhead? I know I've seen a few (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: my three MOCs, the redtail, the sentinel and EVA unit 00 —Brad Klee
   (...) Thank you for the favorable reveiw, My next moc is going to be a minifig scale Hammerhead. unfortunatly what most people dont realize is that a minifig scale Hammerhead is huge. I think i calculated it to be liek 70 studs long. For example, (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: my three MOCs, the redtail, the sentinel and EVA unit 00 —Jason Ellis
   Brad, Thanks for the kind remarks about my rendition of the Hammerhead and here I didn't think anybody remembered it. Let me return the favor and say how much I like your version of the Redtail. I never realized the Hammerhead was that big. When I (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)