 Space / 27038
Re: Return from Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 01:37:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Mr. and Mrs. Admiral Giddens have arrived in Charleston to vacation for a few days and cool down from the fun of Festin’. DEEEEEP appreciation to the .space community for the voting on MOCs. I really appreciate you guys and thanks for sharpenin’ my buildin’ over the past few years. Big props to Adrian and Bob on their fab MOCS (Rigel 7 and Space Station respectively) WOW! FELIX, good job on organizing space. A tip o’ the hat and a garland of martian fire flowers to your wife for letting you take the time to work for us.

And to all... SPACE.

And space to you too. Congratulations on sweeping the prize pool. It’s official - PCS rules.

I suppose you’ll be angling for a promotion now. ;)

Cheers,

Allister