 Space / 27037
Re: Return from Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 01:27:23 GMT

Mr. and Mrs. Admiral Giddens have arrived in Charleston to vacation for a few days and cool down from the fun of Festin’. DEEEEEP appreciation to the .space community for the voting on MOCs. I really appreciate you guys and thanks for sharpenin’ my buildin’ over the past few years. Big props to Adrian and Bob on their fab MOCS (Rigel 7 and Space Station respectively) WOW! FELIX, good job on organizing space. A tip o’ the hat and a garland of martian fire flowers to your wife for letting you take the time to work for us.

And to all... SPACE.

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.