 Space / 27028
Re: Return from Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:57:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Saada wrote:
   Hi all,

Posting to say I’m home safe and sound. Mr. Grand Admiral should be arriving home now as well, if not already there, as for Mr. Junior Marshall. The rest of the attending Spacers (Greco, Giddens, Meno, Drake, Lambrecht, Hallman, Hayes, Fuzzy, Sophie, Sneary, et al., etc) are heading out tomorrow, ranging from early morning to late afternoon.

Anyway, twas a fun time indeed. I want to say a big “Thank You” to the .Space community as we rocked the show. ;P I really was honored to be among you all.
I’ll post what few pics I have tomorrow -- as I could not find the battery charger before I left :( -- but there should be a plethora of photos around in the next day or two.

Hmm...I see the forces of B.I.Joe have expanded...further examine this, I will

-Andrew P. Saada

Andrew, I managed to make it home to distant Laurel, MD in record time last night. The four kitties at home all came and stared admiring the huge pile of Outlet purchases.

It was great meeting and talking with you. Sorry I wasn’t able to cover your ‘tracks’.

What’s this about B.I Joe? More MOCs already? I won’t be building anytime soon. I have too much house work that I have neglected in prep for BFest. “No Clean Socks?!?!?

Aaron