 Space / 27039
27038  |  27040
Subject:
Get your space!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 01:52:17 GMT

Ladies and Gents

If you are planning on coming to NWBrickCon please let us know what you are
bringing and what you want to do.

We're planning space for classes, an animation festival, gaming, and of course,
MOC display.

So please, if you think you are coming please contact Wayne Husey at:
eskimo-2@comcast.net and give him the following information:

For classes:

Presenter's Name
Presentation Name
Intended Audience (Public, Private, size, etc.)
Presentation Duration (in 1/4 hour multiples)
Presentation Special Equipment Needs

For MOC displays:

Presenter's Name
Presentation Name
MOC name if applicable

Hope to hear from you, and see you in October.

Mark Neumann