 Events / NWBrickCon / 108
Re: Get your space!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 14:13:55 GMT

I would definitely like to try and do the Pirate Game. It would be nice
to get an idea of how many people are interested to judge how much to
bring, and how much space we will need (also decide how badly I need
assistants).

Let Wayne know asap and we'll get your space arrainged.

I also have a question about a brick bazaar sort of thing. That seemed
really successefull this year at BrickFest, and I sold a bunch to the
public. Can that be done at NWBC (I understand the location may not
allow it, and table space might be too scarce)?

Contact Wayne Hussey and let him know you would like a vendor stall.  He'll set
you up.

As far as what I'll bring to display, I'm not sure yet. Certainly some
moon base modules and monorail track. Maybe some train stuff. Some
pirate ship MOCs. Possibly my wharf scene.

Cool.  Can't wait to see you again Frank!

Mark