 Space / 27032
Re: Oooh... Foxy Lady!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 08:50:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:

   Hehe! Nice work. I love the removable cockpit bubble - looking forward to seeing what other craft it’s compatible with... and the hangar device that transfers it between them.

Well, technically it can move a little under its own power, but you’ve got something there. Maybe I’ll flesh it out down the line.

Once again, MONO pod design by Jonathan Mizner.

   Nice to see you’re not afraid of studs, either :-)

Thanks.

Take care,

Soren