 Space / 27007
Re: Oooh... Foxy Lady!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 06:26:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts wrote:
   Well Paul, you wanted curves, you got curves!

Post mod: Foxy Lady

Take care,

Soren

I don’t think it is curvy. There! Semantics out of the way!

This ship is really great! I’ve always liked the “frame-and-module” designs like that. It suddenly makes me wonder how much I can steal from it... I mean, “be inspired by” it.

Tim, the suddenly inspired