 Space / 27004
Re: Oooh... Foxy Lady!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 04:53:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts wrote:
   Well Paul, you wanted curves, you got curves!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Lazarus/Space/Foxy-Lady/picture-01.jpg

Post mod: Foxy Lady

Take care,

Soren

Hey Soren,

Whoa dude! Foxy stuff! I love the anglingness of it but found the gaps around the forward top panelling to be a bit off-putting. Also, some of the colours seemed a bit out of place but other than that I thought it was quite coolness.

But I still don’t think that you can call it curvy. Angly definitely but not really curvy ;)

Keep up the good work!

Zac --- www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/