 Space / 27001
Re: Oooh... Foxy Lady!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 02:03:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner wrote:

Very sweet...from the name, and the cockpit pod, I'm presuming this was a
Cowboy Bebop-styled MOC?  It reminds me quite a bit of one of the ships from
the CB movie (which I've yet to see).  The use of those tubes to form the
"roll bars" is probably the strongest highlight of the ship.

Yeah, I've always wanted to see more MONO craft. I meant to mention that the
MONO pod design was yours originally, so I'm sorry about that. Thanks.

Does this mean
you might be undertaking more CB models in the future..? ;)

Maybe. Kinda short on parts right now, so when is anyone's guess.

Take care,

Soren