 Space / 26911
Re: Mini-fig Scale Ring Space Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 02:35:01 GMT

Great Cyborg's Ghost!!
     That's freakin' COOL!!!
     I can't quite make out how it all stays together, but the structure
intrigues me.  I'd love to see pics of minifigs at work and play in this
station, but I think I agree with the public that thorough documentation of this
marvel is in order before any possible damage.
     And I think a decently strong fishing line is the way to go...that baby
needs to hang amongst the stars for public admiration!
     Great job!!

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander
Poobah Elite of Omaha Dungeons Inc,