 Space / 26894
Re: Mini-fig Scale Ring Space Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 12:34:35 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bob Hayes wrote:
I have posted two quick pictures of a space station that I have been working on
for the last six weeks.  I am planning to bring the station to BrickFest (if I
can get it in my car).  Now that BrickFest is just days away I hope I can
complete it in time.  I also wanted to get some pictures in case it collapses
before then.  Let me know what you think.

Bob

Wow.

Wow!

I thought about trying to make something along these lines, but it would have
been much smaller, and looked far worse. For those of use who can't get to
Brickfest, please take lots and lots of pictures, and show us how you're making
it a circle.

I could see making a poster of this, with the right high res image.

Wow, thanks Bob!

George