 Space / 26870
Re: Mini-fig Scale Ring Space Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 03:56:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Saada wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Bob Hayes wrote:
   I have posted two quick pictures of a space station that I have been working on for the last six weeks. I am planning to bring the station to BrickFest (if I can get it in my car). Now that BrickFest is just days away I hope I can complete it in time. I also wanted to get some pictures in case it collapses before then. Let me know what you think.

Bob,

Yowza. What Mark said. Now do you think if we all chipped in we could scrounge up enough clear parts to “elevate” that thing?

What’s wrong with string?

Allister

... damn I’d love to see that thing irl... darn Pacific Ocean

At least give up bigger pictures. Please?