 Space / 2688
Re: LEGO contest with prizes! X-COM/Space related.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:03:29 GMT

Hi all,

Since they are not LUGnet members, I thought I would annonce the first two
entries in the X-COm /LEGO Creations Contest.  A large-sized "sculpture" and a
minifig (and alien friend) are the first two entries, both from the USA.

Go to the site below to see the entries.

Jason

Any questions, please contact me: vesuvius_xcom@yahoo.com
XCOMMIE: http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/dsl1999a/xcommain.html