 Space / 2687
Re: Finally...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:57:56 GMT

In lugnet.build, Matthew Wilkins writes:
Well, if anyone wants to see some really crummy pictures I took of some of my
MOC's, go to:

...and gawk to your heart's content. *smile*

-Cheese

ps. THere are pictures of a flier, a tank, a mecha and some marines, as well
as three futbol teams.

Nice! Not just nice, but great! :) I especialy like the tank.

--
Mark Nelson
Speedy's Lego Page: http://www.pressenter.com/~3nelsons/lego/