 Space / 2689
Re: Finally...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 17:31:15 GMT

Matthew Wilkins wrote:

A tank, pretty nifty.  I wanna see more of that.

Oooh, marines.  Butch-looking buncha soldiers.  Shields are a nice touch.
Their armor looks pretty cool, too.  :-,

What's this...a flier, hmmm...Gack!  *thud*

...uffa...*gasp*...must...see...more...pics...*gasp*...of...flier...

*gasp*

(silence)

Cheers,
- jsproat

p.s. to be continued when Matthew gets his new digitial camera.  :-,

p.p.s.  IOW, great models.  I wanna see more!  :-,

Uh, two.  Including this one.