 Space / 26735
Re: New MOC: Mephistopheles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 20:33:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:

Masterful detailing as always. I keep looking at some of your parts usage and
whacking my head, going "D'oh!". Just excellent.

Thanks.

I love the engines and vanes. I'm disappointed, though, that the overall form
of the ship is an almost generic oblong block. I just don't think that
functionality is a good excuse. To be frank, I think it's a bit of a cop-out.

If this ship could get a bit of curviness to the sides (especially curving in
smoothly under where the engines begin), and some sort of unusual tapered
pointy nose configuration, it would have been top marks. It is pretty good
though.

On the next one, I promise. I really didn't have the parts to make a smooth,
aerodynamic vessel, and as soon as I can score a couple hundred plates, I'll
give you curves to be envious of.

Take care,

Soren