 Space / 26594
Re: New MOC: Mephistopheles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 19:09:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:

Man, what an ugly ship.

Ugly in a good way, I mean. :) Very worthy of being a pirate ship. It's all
purpose and deadly bits.

Love the greebles. It looks like you spent a lot of time making everything
look very functional.

Couple Questions:

1) What goes in the little landing bay-looking thing on the bottom?

2) Where do the power suits store/exit the ship from?

3) Does my first question answer my second question? ;)

Yep. I should have gotten pictures of that.

Thanks GAMH. Means a lot coming from you.

Take care,

Soren