 Space / 26676
Re: New MOC: Mephistopheles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 07:04:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts wrote:

Masterful detailing as always. I keep looking at some of your parts usage and whacking my head, going “D’oh!”. Just excellent.

I love the engines and vanes. I’m disappointed, though, that the overall form of the ship is an almost generic oblong block. I just don’t think that functionality is a good excuse. To be frank, I think it’s a bit of a cop-out.

If this ship could get a bit of curviness to the sides (especially curving in smoothly under where the engines begin), and some sort of unusual tapered pointy nose configuration, it would have been top marks. It is pretty good though.

Cheers,