 Space / 26651
Re: New MOC: Mephistopheles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:54:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison wrote:

Really cool!  Nice interiors, and the greebling is great.  The spattering of
yellow at first turned me off to this MOC, but as I was looking through the
pics, it grew on me.  It works for this'n.

Thank you. I didn't have much yellow on it at first, but it gradually snuck on,
bit after bit. glad ya like it. interiors are fun, as an exercise in packing
detail into limited areas.

Also, nifty hardsuits at the tail end of the folder!

Thanks! They're a heavily modified version of Jun Nishizawa's "HUMPTY-DUMPTY"
hardsuits.

Take care,

Soren