 Space / 26285
Re: Classic Space LL930
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:40:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Kollross wrote:
The other progression (which you addressed) is the increasing size of the cargo
area.  Very nice.  The ship has elements and design lines of both the LL924 and
the LL928 that suggest a common parentage.  Cool.

Thanks!  Yes, I forgot to mention the cargo area - LL918 is
4 studs wide, then 6,8 and finally 10 in my model.

I also borrowed one idea from LL918 - the crew area (the
middle compartment) roof is side hinged like the 918 cockpit.

Wouldn't the next ship be LL934?  I see the progression something like this.

LL914
LL918
LL924
LL928
LL934
LL938

I hadn't thought about it that way, though it's perfectly valid.
I was thinking:

918 + 6 = 924
924 + 4 = 928
928 + 2 = 930

The problem with my method is there's no where to go afterwards -
all bigger ships will be LL930 :)  Or they'll start counting down
afterwards, which is even goofier.

Thanks for the comments!