 Space / 26125
Re: I think I'm almost a space head.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 22:38:02 GMT

   I finally got around to replying to this! Yay! ;-D

Thanks!

The way you made everything so smooth, employing SNOT techniques is really nice. The overall shape is really good, and so are the small details (such as the engines, the intakes which are my fav., and weapons). Good job.

Thanks, I spent alot of time making all the details fit into the general shape (save for the weapons)

One suggestion I could make though is to perhaps add a highlight colour to your fighter.

I kind of thought of the interior as my highlight colour, but that doesn’t count. :P

I’d also love to see a larger version of this MOC. I honestly
   think you have a unique style when it comes to building spacecraft, but you just don’t share it as often as you do with mecha. :-)

haha, thanks, I’ve got a few ideas that I hope to build soon. :-)

Thanks for the reply!

-Geordan

   Mladen Pejic