 Space / 26124
26123  |  26125
Subject:
Remake #2: Scopion Stealth Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 22:28:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Greetings, .spacers

After redoing my Microship with some helpful suggestions, I decided to tackle another mediocre MOC and give it a facelift.

I am proud to present the:

Espionage Stealth Cruiser EC-S 31 T8

MOCpages Site

Brickshelf Gallery

PLMKWYT, and don’t be afraid to criticize.