 Space / 25546
Re: I think I'm almost a space head.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 04:27:46 GMT

Thanks Allister!

Smooooth. Studless is good. I like the open and shutty bits. Can you make that
underside opening panel into a retractable landing gear?

I spose I could, but then there'd be no proper way for the pilot to get out. I
don't mind the lack of landing gear personally, although it would be cool.

I like retractable
landing gear? Either way, it's a cool little ship with an interesting shape,

Thanks.

and
the JS canopy proves once again that it isn't so useless after all.

It most definitely is not useless! I love it. small and rounded. good stuff.

I appreciate the comments!

-Geordan

Allister