 Space / 25487
25486  |  25488
Subject:
I think I'm almost a space head.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 00:23:22 GMT

Wow three space things since christmas and only one mecha! egad. I had two
failed attempts at building a mecha and space was begining to look like alot of
fun. So I built space. (not to say I'm leaving mecha, but I'm gonna build space
for a bit more I think) My current addiction to Freelancer isn't helping any
either.

Anyways...

This is the Covair, it's a border patrol ship/light fighter. It has limited
cargo space, a couple light laser weapons and it seats one.

I built this with the intent of having a completely studless exterior, with an
interior that was a different color than the outside, and voila. I'm pretty
happy with the results, and it's got a high swoosh factor to boot.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/geordanh/Space/Covair/covair_01.jpg

lemme know what you think!

-Geordan-