 Space / 25834
Re: Another wallpaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 11:40:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim wrote:
Greetings! Just another wallpaper...this one showing the Dragonstar firing it's
Wave Motion gun:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/Artwork/wallpaper7.jpg

I think I'm going to be scrapping the Dragonstar soon so if anyone has any
ideas/requests for a certain picture/angle/view, please let me know.

--Dan

What a beautiful shot.  What I admire most about your wp's is the use of
directional lighting to convey a realistic lightsource on the hull.

That, and the big,fraggin' gun.

:)

Cheers,
-G