 Space / 25820
25819  |  25821
Subject:
Another wallpaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 19:52:57 GMT

Greetings! Just another wallpaper...this one showing the Dragonstar firing it's
Wave Motion gun:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/Artwork/wallpaper7.jpg

I think I'm going to be scrapping the Dragonstar soon so if anyone has any
ideas/requests for a certain picture/angle/view, please let me know.

--Dan