 Space / 25821
Re: Another wallpaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 20:10:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim wrote:
Greetings! Just another wallpaper...this one showing the Dragonstar firing it's
Wave Motion gun:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/Artwork/wallpaper7.jpg

I think I'm going to be scrapping the Dragonstar soon so if anyone has any
ideas/requests for a certain picture/angle/view, please let me know.

--Dan

Dan
all your wp's are great but if they aren't at least 1600x1200
they aren't very useful.  it's easy to scale down from that
but you can't scale up, alas.

-p