 Space / 25771
Re: New MOC: Arcalaxis Figher/Scout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 20:54:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake wrote:
   Maybe this’ll be inspiration then :)

It’s definately got me thinkin’!

Duck tape and prayer.

   It’s quite obvious to me that this description is not useful. If I remember tonight I’ll take a detail shot or two before I go off to visit my parents for the weekend.

I follow to a degree, but the pics would be boffo! Thankye!

Okay, here we go:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tremor/Space/arcalaxis/dscn0525.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tremor/Space/arcalaxis/dscn0526.jpg

   Otherwise, you’ll just have to come to brickfest and i can demo it there.

Oh man...don’t make me cry. I grieve daily for my inability to attend. I suck.

Tsk, why not? If it means taking out a second mortgage, then by all means do it!

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com