 Space / 25734
Re: New MOC: Arcalaxis Figher/Scout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 14:19:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Philip Painter wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake wrote:
   Hey yo, how about some new spacey action?

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/space_arcalaxis.html

Great shape! The black and dark blue works really well together.

The only suggestions I might have is to add guns to the dorsal like you have on the sides, completing the symmetry. The other is maybe to fill the inside in a bit—maybe with some greeblies peeking out here or there. It’s probably difficult to given the shape, but it looks a bit empty here

It is indeed a rather vacant cavity inside, but due to the weirdness of the shape of the body, filling it up would be very difficult indeed. I’m not really happy with the fact that you can see through it, but I don’t think there’s much else I can do.

As for greeblies, I made a conscious effort to have none on this vehicle. It has its shape, and that’s it. The concept is that the alien race that built this vehicle has things designed such that all those surface features are properly covered with fancy curved panels.

Thanks Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com