 Space / 25449
Re: The Selendian Scout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:08:52 GMT

"George Haberberger" <George.Haberberger@usa.xerox.com> wrote in message
news:HGxpLH.IxI@lugnet.com...
There are two kinds of space jacks on this moon. The first does his 8 to 8
grind, balling the laserdrill in the ice mines, dreaming of the day when • he'll
get his reward, a tiny cube in Tranquility Gardens, with minimal life • support,
if a blowout or moonquake doesn't get him first. Yeah, nothing like a • future
that you may never reach, with low water rations and yeast cakes to live • it up
with.

The second kind of space jack gets his rewards now. You can recognize this • one
off duty, because he's on his Selendian Scout.

http://www.frontiernet.com/~ghaberbe/moonbike.htm

I'm having some website problems.  I use Internet Explorer 6, sp1 (which I
would guess is pretty standard) and the bottom image is covering up some
text.  Also, I'm forced to scroll horizontally.  I like the idea of slight
overlap in the pictures (looks kind of like a photo album), but there seem
to be problems with it.  Is this page intended to be viewed only at very
high resolution?  I run 1024x768 (my stupid 15" monitor refuses to die and
give me and excuse to get a bigger one  ;)

Can you get any pics of top and back?  Looks like a cool model and the
description was fun to read too.  The moon is my oyster.  Hehe...

-- Tom