 Space / 25410
MOC: The Selendian Scout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:34:29 GMT

There are two kinds of space jacks on this moon. The first does his 8 to 8
grind, balling the laserdrill in the ice mines, dreaming of the day when he'll
get his reward, a tiny cube in Tranquility Gardens, with minimal life support,
if a blowout or moonquake doesn't get him first. Yeah, nothing like a future
that you may never reach, with low water rations and yeast cakes to live it up
with.

The second kind of space jack gets his rewards now. You can recognize this one
off duty, because he's on his Selendian Scout.

http://www.frontiernet.com/~ghaberbe/moonbike.htm

I got much of the inspiration for the Selendian Scout from the Life on Mars
Quaker Oats promo packs a few years back, plus, it combines my motorcycle
obsession. I put this together in a few hours, and it was sitting on a bookshelf
begging to be photographed. I had some free time on Saturday, so I took a few
quick shots.

PLMKWYT,

Thanks,

George