 Space / 25071
Re: PCS goofs off for a weekend.... (dang, I should be buildin')
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:30:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom Sciortino wrote:

“Chris Giddens” cgidd1@aol.com wrote in message news:HGJtCF.40t@lugnet.com...
   Hola spacers (and others),

LegoLand Space (PCS to you) has sent its first permanent station crew into space. This crew will be building the new PCS Moonbase Module. The launched in a PELiCAN today at noon.

I’m curious, is the Pelican inspired by the game Military Madness, which also has a transport of the same name and similar look?

-- Tom

Nope, haven’t heard of that game. Got a pic? The PELiCAN’s inspiration came from ships from DP9’s role playing game Jovian Chronicles and the civilian transport ship from Attack of the Clones.

Thanks for lookin in’

Admiral Giddens <><